Inner peace is something that we should all strive for, it can be a tough journey at times, but experiencing the results is well worth the effort. Wikipedia describes inner peace in the following way;
“Inner peace (or peace of mind) refers to a state of being mentally or spiritually at peace, with enough knowledge and understanding to keep oneself strong in the face of discord or stress. Being “at peace” is considered by many to be healthy (homeostasis) and the opposite of being stressed or anxious. Peace of mind is generally associated with bliss and happiness.”
Here are twelve rules, or ways to behave, that can bring these wonderful results;
1. have an increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
2. have frequent attacks of smiling.
3. have feelings of being connected with others and nature.
4. have frequent, almost overwhelming, episodes of appreciation.
5. have the tendency to think and act spontaneously, rather than from fears based on past experiences.
6. have unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment, and to make the best out of each experience.
7. lose the ability to worry.
8. lose interest in conflict.
9. lose interest in interpreting the actions of others.
10. lose interest in judging others.
11. lose interest in judging self.
12. be compassionate to self and others without expecting anything in return.
We all lapse on the way to achieving our goals, it can be tough at times, but getting back on the right track to allow ourselves to experience inner peace is well worth the effort.
Latest posts by Dave Sabat (see all)
- Nobody owes you a living… - September 9, 2013
- NHS Drug Free Hernia Operation (Only Hypnosis) – Big Thanks. - December 19, 2012
- NHS should offer hypnosis as standard says new report - October 23, 2012